Terms & Conditions for HealthPoint Digital Competition and Razor Group 3 Months Free Bookkeeping Offer at Pharmacy WA Forum.
Razor 3 Months Free
Razor offers a free 3 month of Bookkeeping services for eligible customers. Be one of the first Ten (10) clients to sign up before 30 September 2019 to receive Three (3) months free Bookkeeping Services.
- Free trial eligibility is determined by Razor Group at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility or duration to prevent free trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial in the event that we determine that you are not eligible.
- We will charge the ongoing fee once the Three (3) months have ended.
- Bookkeeping Service during the Three (3) month trial will be up to the discretion of the representative signing the client up.
HealthPoint Digital Win a Screen and Free Ads for a Year
Razor Group are the authorised selling agent for HealthPoint Digital.
- The “Promoter” is HIGH IMPACT RETAIL PTY LTD trading as “Healthpoint” of 173 Davy Street, Booragoon WA 6154 (“Promoter”).
- Participation in the Business Card Draw Competition (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- Eligibility: Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of eighteen (18) that attend the Forum, Pharmacy WA Forum (WA) at Crown Perth, Burswood, held from 1st August 2019 until 2nd August 2019 (the Entrants). All entries of Entrants who are under the age of eighteen (18) and who enter the Promotion without disclosing their age or by attempting to conceal their age, will be deemed invalid.
- Employees and directors of the Promoter and their immediate family members, retailers, suppliers, associated companies and agencies associated with the Promoter are ineligible to enter this Promotion. An immediate family member includes any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotional Period: The Promotional Period, during which Entrants may enter the Promotion, commences at 8:00am AWST on 1 August 2019 and ends at 4:59pm AWST on 2 August 2019 (Promotional Period).
- How to enter: To receive an entry into the draw, Entrants must place their business card in the business card bowl during the Promotional Period which will be administered by a representative of the Promoter.
- Draw Date and venue: The draw will take place At HealthPoint Digital Offices, 173 Davy Street, Booragoon at 10:00am AWST on 8 August 2019 (the Draw Date). The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in the order that they are drawn in case an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant is drawn.
- Multiple entries: Only one (1) entry per Entrant is permitted. Multiple entries are strictly prohibited. Further entries by an Entrant will be deemed invalid.
- Game of chance: As this Promotion is a game of chance, and subject otherwise to these Terms and Conditions, skill plays no part in determining the Winner and each valid entry will NOT be individually judged.
- Prize: There will be one (1) Winner (the Winner) who will receive a Prize of one (1) HealthPoint Digital Screen and One-year worth of ads (the Prize). The Prize is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Notification: The Winner will be contacted using the details on the business card provided as entry to the promotion.
- Redemption Period: The Redemption Period, during which the Winner may claim the Prize, commences on the Notification Date and ends at 5:00pm AWST on 12 August 2019 (the Redemption Period).
- Unclaimed Prize: If the Prize remains unclaimed by the Winner by 5:00pm AWST on 12 August 2019 a redraw will take place at 10:00am AWST on 13 August 2019 at the Promoter’s Perth office located at 173 Davy street, Booragoon, WA. The alternative Winner as a result of the redraw will be notified within two (2) business days of the redraw by the Promoter via telephone and email. The alternative Winner must claim the Prize by 5:00pm AWST, 19 August 2019 (the Second Redemption Period).
- Unavailable Prize: If the Prize is unavailable and the Promoter has used all reasonable efforts to arrange the Prize, the Promoter can, in its absolute discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the regulatory authority.
- Delivery: It will be delivered to the Winner via their nominated postal address within 28 days of the Draw Date.
- Publication: The name of the Winner will be published on the Promoter’s website located at https://www.healthpointdigital.com.au/ within two (2) business days of the Draw Date. In the event of a redraw, the name of the alternative Winner will be published on the Promoter’s website 19 August 2019.
- Publicity: Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Winner (including a photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Reservation of rights: The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
- Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses incurred when entering the Promotion and accessing, claiming and/or using the Prize (unless otherwise stated in these Terms).
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- These Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in Western Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking or use of the prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.